We understand how difficult it can be to pick from the top scaffolding companies in Gravesend and the nearby areas if you haven’t used scaffolding services before. Ability Scaffolding is the ideal choice for home and business owners alike, due to our high-quality scaffolding equipment and fully-qualified scaffolding erectors. When selecting our scaffolding hire team, clients benefit from our project management service, which provides the structural support you need for any construction or maintenance job.
Advantages of Professional Scaffolding Hire
We are proud to be accredited by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), which is the leading training organisation recognised by construction and scaffolding companies across the UK. This means that domestic and commercial clients in Gravesend can put their complete trust in our scaffolding erectors, who are experienced at carrying out bespoke scaffolding hire solutions.
Our scaffolding services focus on the following areas:
- Health and Safety Procedures – Our main priority is to provide height and safety to builders, roofers and other tradesmen that need to access your Gravesend property. This is achieved by maintaining the quality of our scaffolding hire equipment, ready for when it is needed for assembly.
- Comprehensive Inspections – Our scaffolding erectors vigorously test all platforms, towers and frames from the initial set up and throughout the scaffolding hire period. Regular inspections are performed every 7 days and following extreme weather patterns to assess the structural integrity.
- Wide Range of Scaffolding Designs – The Ability Scaffolding erectors are proficient at assembling supported towers, independent frames, trestles and suspended platforms to suit your project. Gravesend clients can rely on our scaffolding hire experts to design traditional structures or calculate complex new frameworks, as part of our customised scaffolding services.
- Complete Project Management Services – Scaffolding companies like our own manage all types of domestic and commercial jobs, from designing and delivering scaffolding hire equipment, to assembling, inspecting and deconstructing frames in a precise and efficient manner.
Premium-Quality Scaffolding Materials
What makes our scaffolding services stand out from the rest is the heavy-duty steel scaffolding equipment we supply, which is kept clean and in pristine condition. Our scaffolding materials are perfectly suited to bigger construction projects in Gravesend, which need to support larger workforces and load capacities.
The benefits of our premium quality steel scaffolding include the following:
- Steel scaffolding frames allow multiple builders to access the same platform at any one time, in addition to transferring materials and equipment throughout your Gravesend site
- Scaffolding erectors strongly recommend steel components for scaffolding hire structures as they are robust, lightweight and have a longer lifespan than traditional timber or aluminium materials
- Steel is highly resistant against fire and weather damage
- Scaffolding companies can easily insulate steel poles to prevent electrical hazards
- Our scaffolding hire equipment is environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable