Scaffolding Inspection Services
Our scaffolding inspections are designed to ensure that your scaffold is 100% safe, secure and compliant with all health and safety regulations. Health and safety is changing all the time and without experts who can guide you through the requirements it can result in bad compliance, and potentially site closures or hefty fines. All of our scaffold inspectors are experienced in the industry and the ranges of scaffolding available on todays market, and will outline the following in our reports:
- The name and site address of the person who the inspection was conducted for.
- Location(s) of the site where the actual inspection took place.
- The inspection date and time.
- An in-depth description for the type of scaffold structure that was inspected.
- List of important problems or hazards to fix or consider (depending on the level of non-compliance).
- Tips and recommendations for how to comply.
- Any other actions that need to be carried out for compliance.
- The name for the staff member who conducted the report.
Need To Hire Scaffolding In Kent?
Our scaffolding company covers all areas in Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex and London. If you’re looking for professional scaffolding contractors to help with any domestic and commercial project, then Ability Scaffolding are here to help! Our 25 year old family run company includes experienced scaffold erection, scaffold hire and dismantling for any size of job.